Playlists are a great way to increase collaborative learning and engagement in your practice. You can include any online content on your playlist that you wish.
- Click the hamburger icon, then click Learning.
- Click Playlists.
- Click Create New and create a title for your playlist. Click Create.
- At the top of the page, you can click the slider to make the playlist public in your practice. Keeping the slider orange means that the playlist is private, and you are the only person who can access it.
- To add content, simply search for a LearningVet course in the search box under the Add From Catalog tab, or add a link in the Add a Link tab.
- To add a link, paste a link to your content in the text box and press Enter.
- You can add a title for the page or change the description. You can also add a comment about what you learned from the content, what you liked most about it, or why you find it relevant.
- Click Add to Playlist.