How do I make a user a Supervisor or Administrator?
- Click the hamburger icon, then click Admin, then Users
- Search for the employee, or click Search for a list of all active employees
- Choose the employee by clicking their name
- Click the Edit Record button at the bottom
- Under “Organization Structure” click the box next to the “Position” text box
- Choose Supervisor, Practice Manager, or Practice Owner as appropriate
- Click Save
NOTE: The user may not have access to any admin or managerial functions until they have employees assigned to report to them.